From broken bones and torn ligaments to arthroscopic surgery and total joint replacement, SportsMED is the only name you need to know for complete orthopedic care. The fellowship trained physicians at SportsMED specialize in the diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and rehabilitation of virtually every injury and disease of the musculoskeletal system known today. This includes conditions affecting bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, nerves, and tendons.
Our highly skilled physicians take a conservative approach to orthopedic medicine with customized treatment plans focused on your individual needs. Our physicians focus their skills on specific areas of orthopedic medicine, so patients see the right physician for their specific need. Whether you have an acute injury or are experiencing debilitating joint pain that is affecting your daily activities, SportsMED can help.
Some of the most common orthopedic conditions we treat include:
- Arthritis and other joint diseases
- Broken bones and dislocations
- Cartilage, ligament, and tendon injuries
- Foot and Ankle injuries
- Hand and upper extremities
- Knee, should, and hip conditions
- Muscle sprains and strains
- Sports injuries
Some of the most common orthopedic procedures we perform include:
- Arthroscopic surgery of the knee, hip, shoulder, elbow and hand
- Complex joint revision of the knee and hip
- Total joint replacement of the knee, hip, and shoulder
SportsMED General Orthopaedic Specialists: